March 16, 2020 12:32 PM
Notice to all Non-Essential Visitors
At this time, in order to promote a safe and healthy work environment:
- We ask that all non-essential visitors, solicitors do not visit the building at this time due to the rising concern of the spread of COVID-19.
- Please call ahead to make an appointment if need be.
March 16, 2020 10:51 AM
To All Plote Companies Employees:
The Plote Companies is committed to doing our part to combat the spread of Coronavirus and keep our employees safe and healthy! To help make this happens, we are directing any office employee whose role does not require them to work from an office location to work from home as much as possible. Tomorrow, Tuesday, March 17, please work with your supervisor to set a remote work plan and gather all items that would enable you to work effectively from home. Some roles will require employees to be in the office, and this too should be discussed with your direct manager. The duration of this work arrangement is unknown at this time, so we will continue to provide updates as this situation evolves.
It is imperative that we continue to execute business essential activities such as bidding/winning work, building projects, and managing our financial responsibilities during this time. Our objective is to successfully function as a company, minimize the risks to our employees, customers and subcontractors, and come through this experience while evolving to become a stronger company given the circumstances.
The following links provide important information regarding the Flu and COVID-19
Please check our company website www.Plote.com as well as our intranet for any future updates.
If you have any suggestions on how to make your workplace Safer and healthy please discuss this with you supervisor.
Employee Action Items:
• For the immediate future we are also suggesting that instead of conducting in person meetings, employees are asked to utilize video conferencing/conference calls instead.
• If you are sick, we are trusting that all employees will be responsible in letting their supervisor know.
• We also suggest that if you are showing possible symptoms, that you contact your physician to find out the proper steps in ensuring that you are healthy and helping to contain the spread of any infectious diseases.
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, but not with your hands.
• Discard all used tissue in a waste basket.
• If you don’t have tissue cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve.
• We will also increase the cleaning of conference rooms and other regularly used surfaces.
Remember to wash your hands frequently
• Keeping hands clean through improved hand hygiene is one of the most important steps we can
take to avoid getting sick and spreading germs to others.
• Many diseases and conditions are spread by not washing hands with soap and water for at least
• If Soap and water are unavailable, use an alcohol based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60%
alcohol to clean hands.
This is an ever evolving and fluid subject and Management will be monitoring the situation daily as well
as updating everyone as we see fit for all Field, Office, Pits and Plants with any future plans on how the
company intends to handle this situation.